Due to the Governments latest update we have updated our working from home resources on our website. All these can be found under the tab 'Learning' and then 'Home Learning Resources'. We hope this is helpful!
Welcome to Wood Lane Primary School
DREAM, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE.
Our mission statement “DREAM, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE” reflects our understanding and beliefs. We aim to ensure that the children at our school are provided with high-quality learning experiences based on a broad and balanced curriculum.
It promotes the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of pupils at the school. This leads to a consistently high level of pupil achievement, preparing pupils for the challenges, opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
At Wood Lane Primary School we believe that a happy child is a successful one. We are committed to providing a positive, safe and stimulating environment for children to learn, where all are valued. We intend that all children should enjoy their learning, achieve their potential and become independent life-long learners.
We believe that education should take place in a fully inclusive environment with equal opportunities for all and that all children should learn to value religious and cultural differences. Our school strives to be at the centre of the local community with positive and effective links to the wider and global communities.
As a school we value:
- the happiness of children, families and staff.
- caring staff who respect and know the children very well.
- the development of self-confidence, self-motivation and independence.
- co-operation, collaboration and teamwork.
- exciting but safe and secure spaces, indoor and outdoor, where children can explore, discover and experiment.
- the natural environment, the local community and the wider world.
- a stimulating and challenging curriculum, suited to children’s needs, enabling them to reach their full potential across all areas of learning.
- praise and celebration of the achievements of every child.
- raising aspirations and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- working in partnership with others to meet the needs of all the children and their families.
- all aspects of British life and culture; celebrating differences, diversity, core values and preparing children for life in Modern Britain.
Our Motto: Dare to Dream, Believe and Achieve
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions parents ever make and there will no doubt be many questions that you will want to ask. If you would like any further information, or a tour of the school, please do not hesitate to contact us.Our Motto: Dare to Dream, Believe and Achieve